Thursday, June 2, 2011

Short Report

Wow thursday evening (almost 2 weeks I'm in Tokyo riught now) , and still everything is strange and new for me...

Even if I'm just going to a supermarket or going out for lunch/dinner, and the people are staring at me...

I have to confess, that I started to get homesick a bit... I miss the flair in Germany... my firends... even my enemies... and most of all... the gossip there ^^


a homage to some of my friends

Anyway... something nice i want to tell...

Two days ago, I got my bank card... Ec-Karte we would say in Germany ^^

and i'm starting to get sick of some of the food ... I miss my german Bratwurst... and Currywurst... and the most horrible thing.... here in Japan, they have NO Paprika Chips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a nightmare for a Snack lover like me               ( "> ___ <" )


Hmm so far I'm through with my news...

See U next time ^^



xo xo Li'l Manu

No comments:

Post a Comment