Monday, May 30, 2011

Resume after One Week

Wow... It's Monday the 30th of May 2011...

I survived one week in Japan - a country, where I was never before...

It was an interesting week, I found out how difficult it could be to take a train ^^, i was shopping in Shibuya... a place where everyone, who is visiting Tokyo, should go for one Day... I never saw an area like this... overcrowded... even in the week ... and more overcrowded at the weekend...

Just to Have an Impression

I was in Nichome, the gay-scene-area in shinjuku... that was, surprisingly, really similiar to the gayscene in Berlin, just a little bit smaller ^^
I ate for the first time in my life, some seafruit-food... a crab salad... and it was absolute delicious.

Yesterday, my honey and me wanted to go out to watch a Movie in a Cinema... so he took me to Odaiba...

A really nice Area... and I couldn't trust my eyes...
The Statue of Liberty...



Yes, they have a miniature Version of her here in tokyo

all in all... I'm getting more and more used to it... to live in tokyo... a worldcity... with many more people, I ever thought...


See you next week


xoxo Li'l Manu lost in big Japan

<3<3<3<3<3<3 (   ^  ___  ^   )

No comments:

Post a Comment