Wednesday, May 25, 2011

First Day in a new Country

My first Day in Japan (Saturday, 5/21/11)
The day i arrived in Tokyo was really exciting for a guy like me, who never flew with a plane or was farther away than Spain (youth-travel by bus with friends when i was 17).
So the plane was landing and I got more and more excited to see my Honey (K.)!
When the passengers had to get out of the plane, I followed the crowd, b/c I didn’t speak any word Japanese… just some easy phrases like good morning (Ohayou) and so on…

So it took me about 10-15 min. to follow the crowd to get to the passport control… and another ten-20 min. to get my suitcase… so you can be sure, I was really frustrated…

Then I went to the exit… and there he was… my prince charming… and all the heaviness felt off of me… My first thought, when I left the airport to smoke a cigarette, was: “Wow everything smells like fried rice…”
We went to the train to go to his place… the way with the train took about 1 hour… more or less...

We arrived there and after a Nap we went out for lunch…

And then at sunset I was so surprised, that the sunset was so early… anyway we decided to go out and enjoy the nightlife of Tokyo…
The first thing… train-trouble… we missed the last train… so weird that the trains don’t drive through the whole night…
Finally we arrived at Ageha… a really nice club… where we met some friends of K.
I heard about them before… O and S.
O is a Venezuelan and one of the best friends of my honey… and S is half American - half Japanese. She’s one of the best friends of my honey as well. And she is absolutely pretty.


We had a great time that night… and slept very long ( ^_^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment