Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Prolog

My first trip out of Europe... my first intercontinental flight... My first flight EVER...

At first some details about me and why I'm writing this blog  ...

My name is Manu... I'm German... from Berlin...

But now I’m not a Berliner anymore... I decided to move away from Berlin to Tokyo... to my boyfriend K., b/c he
's living there... and a long-distance relationship??? No I don't think so >_<

He's American, but living for (more or less) five years in Japan... first in Osaka and now in Tokyo...

Anyway... I decided to move... and some people asked me: "Why????"

I just answered: "Why not??

So I arrived here in Tokyo some days ago... and I thought it would be a good idea to write about my first impressions of Japan, the Japanese people and everything that happens to me while I'm here …

And in the next days and weeks I'm going to post some blogs of my impressions and everything...

so I hope some people will read this, and post comments and so on

(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment